COMPANY SEAL CERTIFICATE
Who can request it?
Applicants for this type of certificate must be natural persons with the capacity to act on behalf of the entity applying for the company’s electronic seal certificate.
Who can be a subscriber?
The subscriber, i.e. the holder and responsible for the use of the certificate, shall be the legal person, entity or organization that holds the certificate that is linked to a private key.
What documentation do I need?
- Identification document of the natural person: DNI, NIE, PAS.
- Power of Attorney, which accredits the current representation.
- A sworn statement that the power is in force and has not been previously revoked.
- Identification of the entity (CIF/NIF).
- Details of the entity’s address.
- Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the entity’s directors.
- Copy of the statutes of creation of the entity.
How do I request it?
With appointment and after filling in the web application, you can go to the EADTrust offices located in Calle Alba 15, 28043 Madrid, with the documentation.
The Terms and Conditions contract is sent by email and the applicant and/or subscriber has to sign it with an advanced signature supported by a qualified certificate.